YES! Registration is free and product upload is unlimited but vendors can subscribe to Mathelshop.com STANDARD or PREMIUM package for their online store promotion to enable them sell much more. This is so because it is important to let their customers, family and friends know that they are now online and this is done using social media marketing, bulk SMS, e-marketing etc. This additional promotional services is online, available on either the standard or premium package.
Payment can be made on daily, weekly or monthly bases. Daily bases implies that you get paid 24hours after submission of your work report. All payment are made directly to your bank account.
Mathelshop.com charges all its affiliates/members ₦110 for withdrawal. This covers transfer charges requested by all banks in Nigeria. It is also subject to change in line with banks transfer charges.
Mathelshop.com online platform works from Monday to Sunday and on public holidays too. But for payment matters Mathelshop.com processes all payment within the five working days. The working hours of its member is subject to the member’s ability, as payment is made for the number of paid service he/she achieves.
- Age – between 18 to 45
- Internet Skill
- At least internet enable mobile device
- Bank Details
- Next of Kin detail
- Valid Means of Identification- one of these: Drivers license, International passport, National I.D
- Valid email address
- Valid Phone number
- Social Media Accounts
- Members should have a social media account which is used to promote their job. The account should be provided during their job application; it could be their personal account or another account created for such purpose.
- Also bear in mind that how you promote Mathelshop.com through your social media account can also determine your promotion from one level to another.
- This could be a full time or part-time job, as you will be marketing for Mathelshop.com and getting paid for life. You don’t have to leave your place of residence or your job while doing this, so focus on business owners (vendors) around your place of residence or work*